Every trading year, there is one commodity that is king. By using the DOW AIG Indices, here are the commodity sectors that ranked as the top-performer each year for the last decade.
1999 - Energy
2000 - Energy
2001 - Precious Metals
2002 - Energy
2003 - Industrial Metals
2004 - Industrial Metals
2005 - Industrial Metals
2006 - Industrial Metals
2007 - Energy
2008 - Precious Metals
So this month's question is…
"What Will Be The Top Performing Commodity Sector For 2009?"
Just click comment and enter one of the following:
Industrial Metals - Energy - Agricultural - Precious Metals - Livestock
|The Mechanics of Futures Trading - Ron Michaelsen|
|A Technicians View On The Hot Futures Market - James Bianco|
|Futures Trading Superstars - Ron Michaelsen|
|A Little Keltner, A Little Wycoff, & A Lot Of Street Smarts - Linda Raschke|
|Event Trading In The Futures Market - Ben Warwick|
|Multiply Your Money With Ag Commodities - Scott David & Dan Manternach|
How To Enter:
Comment on this post telling us what commodity do you think will be the superstar of 2009.
1. This contest is open until 11:59 PM on February 29th, 2009.
2. No wrong answers, any participation counts as an entry.
3. One entry per email address.
4. Winner will be picked by random integer software.
5. Winner will be contacted on Friday, March 2nd, 2009 via email.